SAVE THE DATE for the 16th Steering Group and the Working Groups Meeting of the Priority Area 8 of the EU Strategy of the Danube Region (EUSDR) which will take place on 19th September 2019 in Zagreb, Croatia, in the Hotel Palace, Trg J.J. Strossmayera 10 ( https://palace.hr/en/about-hotel/).
At this Steering Group meeting, the PA 8 Coordinators would like to inform and discuss with you the following issues:
- Updates on the Revision of the Action Plan of the EUSDR;
- The outputs and activities planned until the end of the 2019;
- The role of the Steering Group members in the next PAC call which will be published by the Danube Transnational Programme in Fall 2019 and
discussions/decisions on the Work plan for the years 2020-2022;
- Presentation of the planned content of the documents: “The White Paper on Strengthening the Capacities of Clusters” and “Policy Recommendation for Streamlined
- Presentation on the upcoming activities on Croatian Presidency of EUSDR in 2020
The detailed agenda of the meeting will be circulated soon.